Luis A. Ayon
Las Vegas Attorney
Luis A. Ayon was born in Las Vegas and went to law school after earning a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Nevada. He graduated from Boston University School of Law in 2003 and has been recognized as a top lawyer in his profession by former clients, firms, and peers.
He has extensive courtroom and trial experience in both state and federal courts of Nevada and Arizona. He concentrates his practice on assisting injured victims and others who have been exploited.
Ayon handles cases including elder abuse, distracted drivers, wrongful death, catastrophic spinal cord, and brain injury, bicycle collisions, and slip and falls, with an emphasis on traffic accidents. Throughout his career, he has won several million-dollar payments and verdicts.
Since he worked as an attorney for Greenberg Traurig, one of the world’s largest law firms, Luis has extensive experience advising multinational companies, too. He is now using his expertise and insight from representing large firms to solely assisting people in their fights against insurance companies, large corporations, and banks. He handles cases of bank negligence and errors, bad faith insurance, product liability litigation, and legal malpractice.
Luis served as the first law clerk of Presiding Civil Judge Honorable Elizabeth Gonzalez in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Ayon’s clients enjoyed the best quality representation in the Southwest, in addition to outstanding outcomes (including many seven-figure verdicts and settlements).
- Boston University School of Law – Juris Doctor
- University of Nevada Las Vegas – Bachelor of Arts, Economics
Awards and Recognitions
- Southern Nevada Top 150 Attorneys, Nevada Business Magazine (2012)
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- 20 Best Up-and-Coming Attorneys, Nevada Business Magazine (2011)
- Supreme Court of Nevada
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- U.S. District Court of Nevada
- U.S. District Court of Arizona
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Board Member, Latin Chamber of Commerce
- Nevada Justice Association (formerly Nevada Trial Lawyers Association)
- Clark County Bar Association